Starbucks Is My Life (My Fave Summer Drinks)


   Hello and welcome back to Cook, Create, and Contemplate! I know that I haven't posted in a really long time... and I am sorry. With school and life being so stressful over the past few weeks, I literally just did not have the time to blog... or even post on social media in general. However, it is summer break now, and I have just finished my first year of college. I am so proud of everything I have done over the past year and I am just super excited to start this summer! But enough about me lets get to the blog!
   Summer is rolling around and knowing me you know that I post a lot of pictures of Starbucks on my social media(@tyler_dziwenko). I get a lot of questions wondering what I drink/order from my favourite coffee chain; die-hard Tim Hortons lovers don’t troll. I thought I would share with you a few of my favourite/go-to orders for summer. All of these orders can be made at most Canadian Starbucks locations and are dairy free… because you know that my stomach hates me and puts up a fight if I get a taste of that lactose drank. 
  1. This first drink is an Iced Soy Caramel Macchiato. I know some of these drinks will sound complicated and may not appeal to everyone’s liking ,but trust me. All of these are super easy to order and don’t come off some secret hidden exclusive elusive Starbucks magic menu.
    2. This is an Iced Cinnamon Almond Caramel Macchiato. This drink is a definite step up from our first, the almond milk makes it much more indulgent and you feel like you are spoiling yourself. The best part of most of these drinks… they are so Instagramable.
    3. Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato. When you get this drink it is separated (if done right) into two layers, coffee, and coconut milk. Giving the drink a little stir with the straw and you turn it into this beautiful ombre masterpiece. 4. Strawberry Acai Refresher, one scoop of matcha. Looks a bit scary but this gives you an instant pick me up. Another variation of this drink is to get two scoops of matcha and add coconut milk, it’s like an Iced Stawberry Matcha latte.5. Regular Iced Coffee with soy. Just a refreshing go-to when it comes to summer. Also get a piece of lemon loaf… to die for!6. Some people may know this drink as the Pink Drink or a Pinkity Drinkity, but it really is just a Strawberry Acai Refresher with coconut milk. The internet goes crazy over these.
    7. Iced White Peach Tea Lemonade. Refreshing and fruity, you just want to go sit in a park and drink it in the sun.
   Well, there you have it, my summer must-haves when it comes to Starbucks. I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to comment below if you want to learn more about any of the drinks mentioned above. Also comment your go-to  drink when it comes to summer, I would love to try new drinks or combinations. Thanks for coming back to Cook, Create, and Contemplate and I am sorry for the minor hiatus <3 Be sure to come back next week for another blog post. But in the meantime check out my Instagram, YouTube, or past blogs!










Comments

Popular Posts