Back At It Again With The Contemplation Question


   Welcome back; 2018 is off to a great start so far! For the second blog this month why not start it off as a thinker? No objections? Good! Then let’s get started…
   I wanted to do a contemplation question this month so that’s what we’re doing this week. 
If you could advise your younger self, what would you say?
   So my answer for this one isn’t necessarily a simple one, and I’m not even 100% sure if I can answer this question perfectly. I also can’t ensure that a few years from now my answer won’t change. So ultimately if I could advise my younger self I think I would say to try and talk to more people and not be so shy. I don’t exactly have an exact age for who I would give this advice to, but I think it would really help me today. As I’m 18, I still don’t care for large social events involving a lot of talking to big groups of strangers. However, I do feel that as I get older it is easier to talk to people in social interactions. I’m also not sure how I could deliver this advice to my younger self and have confidence that I would even listen to what I have to say. I always get nervous when it comes to socializing, even sometimes when it comes to meeting with my own friends. It can be the day of the event and I’ll be super pumped to go see everyone to catch up, but then as I’m on my way there I get butterflies in the pit of my stomach and think of a bunch of ways about how I could get out of this situation. Most of the time after the event I am glad that I went and I make good memories. I think if I could go back and tell my younger self this I wouldn’t get as anxious when it came to those kind of interactions. Don’t get me wrong, I love hanging out with my close friends and try to as often as I can; I even moved in with two of them.
   Well there we go! I wanted to keep this week kind of short. I have a lot of work to do for this weeks vlog, but I’m super excited about what’s coming. Thanks for coming back to Cook, Create, and Contemplate! Share with me below what you would tell your younger self, and I’ll be sure to reply! 
Come back next week for another blog and go to my YouTube channel to watch my vlogs! Follow my Instagram account @tyler_dziwenko and follow my aesthetic account @b_w_aesthetic_

Comments

  1. If I could advise my younger self it would be to listen to my parents because they did know what they were talking about!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts