My May Favourites // Music, TV, Books, and More

   Hello, welcome back everybody! May is almost over (crazy) and I thought I would share with you, what I have recently been obsessed with over the past month. I will go over My favourite TV shows, music, activities, and products. Well, let us get started!

   TV Shows and Music 
I couldn't get through the week without music or binging some of m favourite shows, so this is what I have been obsessed with lately... 
   TV
  • 13 Reasons Why Season 2- I really liked the first season of this show and I am on the fourth episode of S2; it's pretty different from S1 but different in a good way.
  • The Rain- This is a Danish Netflix show, which is pretty cool. Of course because the show is in a different language all the voices are dubbed over to other languages if you don't speak Danish, such as-English, French, Spanish, and Italian to make it easier to watch than reading subtitles.
  • Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt- The fourth season of this shows comes out on the 30th. I am re-watching some of my favourite episodes from past seasons to prepare for the new one coming out.
Music- a playlist to compile for summer
  • No Tears Left to Cry- Ariana Grande
  • Winnebago- Gryffin
  • Gravity- Cherry Beach
  • My My My- Troye Sivan 
  • Jump- Julia Michaels
  • Genius- LSD
  • Lift Yourself- Kanye West
  • Hurt Somebody- (album) Noah Kahan
  • Invasion of Privacy- (album) Cardi B
  • In the Wind- (album) MAGIC GIANT
  • Back to You- Selena Gomez
  • 2002- Anne-Maria
  • Don't You- (album) Wet

    Books
The next thing on my favourites list is pictured above. This is my art/bullet journal, I use it to do small little paintings or drawings. I also put a page at the beginning of each month to separate what I do in it each month.
   Products
The next thing on my list is my Perpetual Disappointments Diary. Contrary to the name of the book it isn't actually a diary, in fact it actually is a day planner. The best part about this planner is that it is super negative. At the beginning of each week it gives you a negative quote to start out your week, ex. "Time is a great healer but you don't have much of it left." Isn't that amazing?! I love it and I find it really funny. I got it at Indigo if you wanted to pick it up yourself, here is a link
    Next is my sniffle & allergy car kit from Saje. I use the allergy release roll-on oil almost everyday, because I have really bad spring/summer allergies and this essential oil works really well. You can also get the allergy realease oil in it separate roll-on however the other two oils in this kit are amazing. There is one to boost your immunity and one to fight a head cold when you have one. I have used both for their purposes and they work wonders. (Allergy Release Kit) (Allergy release roll-on)

   Well, we have made it to the end of my favourites list! This list of things are amazing and would have made May go by much slower if I didn't have them. I hope that you try some of these things and you can let me know what you think about them in the comments below, or send me a message on my social media @tyler_dziwenko. Thanks for coming back! Don't forget to return next week for another blog!


Comments

Popular Posts