My Favourite Things For March

   So it's the first Wednesday of March! This year is going by so fast, I cant even believe it! However, we have been on quite the journey in this blog and I am glad that you have been along with me. This week I got an idea from my friend Serena that she did on her YouTube channel. Basically what she did was recapped her favourite things at the moment... so I thought I would recap my favourite things for the month of March.

TV SHOWS
  • New Girl- So recently I have been re-watching the show New Girl. My roommates have also recently got hooked on the show, so we enjoy talking about it all together and making obscure references from the show.
  • Everything Sucks- This show is fairly new on Netflix, and I binged watched it in a few days. It has all the retro feels... that I never experienced because I never lived through the time that the show is based.
  • This Is Us- I only recently jumped on the band wagon for this show... but oh my goodness, I love it so much! The final episode of the season came out this week, and I don't know what I am going to do without it.
MUSIC
  • Human- This album by Rag'n'Bone Man is everything! I know it came out in 2017 but I am obsessed with it lately. It is what I listen to on my way to and from school.
  • Nation Of Two- This is the newest album from Vance Joy, and I think it'll be my favourite album all year! It is so good! You should definitely go and download, stream, buy or do whatever you can to listen to it; it will change your life.
  • EP 2- The latest from Qveen Herby (no that's not a typo), released back in December. Her music will for sure make its way onto your summer playlist.
APPS
  • HQ- The mobile trivia game show; is a giant hit right now. I play with my friends, and it is really fun... even when you lose. Hosted live by a host on your phone, players compete through 12 difficult trivia question on a quest to win $2,500, every night.
  • The Sims Mobile- This game was released on android on the 6th of march and wont be released on ios until April. The game boasts all your fav Sims quality in the convenience of your mobile device.
  • Like- This app uses "4D" technology without having any extra plug ins for your phone; you can create really cool 4D videos that will be sure to impress your friends.
ATTIRE AND STUFF
  • Shoes- I recently just got a new pair of Nike's, and I think they might be my favourite pair of shoes I have ever gotten. The are a light grey knit, and have two overlapping Velcro straps instead of laces. They weigh less than a baby kitten, and are so comfy. 
  • Clothes- I love wearing joggers, and I just got a new pair of dark khaki ones with some black detailing on them. I want to live in them.
  • Accessories- Lava rock, chakra bracelet! I got this for my birthday and never take it off. What is awesome about this bracelet is that because it is made out of lava rocks you can put essential oils on it. Amazing!
BOOKS
  • Everything Is Awful- By Matt Bellassai. This book is exactly what you need to read if you are feeling down, or just really want to die laughing. Matt has you hooked from page one.
  • Unqualified- By Anna Faris. If you don't listen to Anna's podcast of the same name you should definitely do that and then read this book. It is down to earth and wholesome.
  • You're Not That Great: (but Neither Is Anyone Else)- By Elan Gale. Channeling that negative energy (everyone has some) and harness it to make your life better. 
   Thanks Serena for helping me out with the idea for this blog! Also thank you to everyone who read it, you are all amazing!

   Please comment and subscribe to Cook, Create, and Contemplate! Next week I will post on time... hopefully.

Comments

Popular Posts