A Restaurant Adventure // The Burger's Priest


   Welcome back everyone! It's been two weeks since the last time I saw you. I had reading week and that was necessary for the stability of my brain. I stayed home and chilled, caught up on Netflix, and made posts for my Instagram. If I may be completely honest, I did absolutely nothing productive... oh well. What are you gonna do about it? My first day back to classes, we were lucky enough to have a half day; God bless! After that, I hit the mall and got dinner with the rents... that brings us to the picture above. A Restaurant Adventure pt. II ft. The Burger's Priest.

My dad got FIERY FURNACE; this burger has crushed hot peppers on it.
My mom got the THE TOKEN; this burger has buffalo fried chicken and blue cheese on it.


I got the 3 piece chicken strips with a side of fries. Hallelujah! 
   We were all very pleased by the experience and food we had at The Burger's Priest, and I can say I would definitely go again sometime. My meal cost $12.08 and I was full after that. They do also sell a 5 piece chicken meal, but honestly 3 is enough. It isn't just compressed sawdust that's flavoured like chicken from the freezer; it's fresh crispy chicken breasts. Very delicious...go there!

   This blog post was short and sweet. I should be posting regularly again so you can look forward to that! Thanks for returning... and please subscribe to Cook, Create, and Contemplate! Follow my Instagram... because I am proud of it @tyler_dziwenko. Byeeeeee!

Comments

Popular Posts