5 Things That Can Change Your Life



   Welcome back to Cook, Create, and Contemplate! February seventh... that's crazy to think about...in 11 days it'll be my 19th birthday and that's pretty exciting! For the first blog of February, let's just take a little time to better ourselves. I believe that any opportunity to better yourself as a human should be taken...so I thought I would help by providing a list of things you can do to improve you and your well-being.
  1. Compliment Yourself- You have probably heard this one before, but trust me, becoming a better person will always start with you. If you can find your best qualities, they will shine through. Every morning before you go on with your day, take a couple of minutes to give yourself a compliment. Whether you compliment your outfit, haircut, or something you recently did, giving yourself a little emotional boost will make you happy.
  2. Be Confident- Is this a cliche? Probably...however it is super important! I have been working on my own confidence, trying to build it up, just for me. I don't want to care about what others think as much as I do. What I have been doing more is wearing the clothes that make me happy, being more adventurous, trying new things, etc. If you can start by changing one thing to make you more confident, why not do it? No excuses, just start.
  3. Try Something New- By trying new things you are able to further yourself, find new passions, learn new skills, take risks, and enjoy life. These new experiences are priceless, because any opportunity you have to learn will ultimately make you a better person. 
  4. Treat Yourself- As I mentioned before, bettering yourself ultimately has to start with you, and a good way to do this is by self care. Obviously, each way we will "treat" ourselves will be different; I'll share with you a couple of mine. First, I love to sit down in a quiet place with a good book and a cup of tea. Secondly, I love treating myself to some of my favourite products, whether that be tea, music, clothes, shoes, or... you guessed it... Saje products.
  5. Treat Others With Respect- After all this "you" time, it is always important to think about the people around. I know this is supposed to be about you, but trust me I know where I'm going with this. Ultimately, if you are kind to others, it will make you feel better about yourself. This may seem a little bit selfish, but hey it's all about you!
   If you can take these five little things and use them in your everyday life, you will be furthering yourself as a person and ultimately bettering yourself...and that is the end goal!

    That's all for this week folks, I hope to see you again next week on Cook, Create, and Contemplate! Follow me on social media @tyler_dziwenko and check out my YouTube channel The Fully Loaded Backpack

Comments

Popular Posts