Coming to an End

   
We made it...the last blog of 2017! This has been a wild ride; I can't thank you enough for supporting Cook, Create, and Contemplate! Although it is the end of the year I am not doing a summary of my year (just yet) rather, I'm going to take you on a Christmas tree tour of my house.
   Every year my family goes above and beyond (in my opinion) especially when it comes to decorating and putting up trees in our home. We usually put up 10 trees, but this year we only put up 9. Yeah, I know what you're thinking "9 trees is still a lot of trees", and I agree with you. We have a tree in every room except our bathrooms. The effort that goes into putting up the trees, and decorating the house for that matter is not to be taken lightly. Two weeks after opening the Christmas closet, and voila! It is Christmas time. So lets get this tour started!
The first tree here, is in our kitchen. Some years we make gingerbread men to hang on the tree.

This is my personal tree that is in my room. The theme is candy as you can probably tell.

This is one of my sister's tree in her room. The theme of the tree is butterflies and fairies.

This is our dinning room tree. This tree has an array of ornaments my parents have collected over the years, including some from my dad's Baba.

This is the tree in my parent's room. It has an assortment of red and white ornaments.

Our living room tree. This is my mom's favourite tree, it has peacocks and other birds on it.


This is another one of my sister's tree. It is blue and very sparkly.

My last sister's tree. It is a burst of colours and very...her.

My personal favourite. Our Family room tree is a real tree that we cut down,
and hang ornaments of an outdoors theme on.
   That's our 9 trees, and they make my Christmas perfect. If you have an amazing tree that makes your Christmas holidays, share it with me @tyler_dziwenko on Instagram, Twitter or Tyler Dziwenko on Facebook.
   Thanks for celebrating the holidays with Cook, Create, and Contemplate. Also this was the last blog of BLOGMAS!!!! I'm a little sad but when we come back...it'll be 2018! I cant wait, so comment and share, and don't forget to subscribe. You can now go check out some other blogs of Blogmas, or check out my YouTube channel The Fully Loaded Backpack.







Comments

Popular Posts