Welcome to Cook, Create, and Contemplate


      
     Hey everybody, and welcome to my new blog! It has been a work-in-progress for about two years now and I thought it was about time to start it up. The blog was something I started on a whim one day; I really wanted to start one but I was worried that no one was going to be interested, and was I even going to be able to keep up with a regular schedule to do this? So I sat and created a name and designed a template for a good hour before shelving this until today. All these worries eventually left me and I decided to just go for it, because who cares about the traffic I get. Like the ever inspirational Nike always says, "Just do it". So I'm going to! At this point you are probably wondering who I am and why I am ultimately writing this blog, so without further ado... My name is Tyler and I come from a small town, kinda in the middle of nowhere, called Pipestone Alberta and I grew up as a kid in the country. I now live in Edmonton Alberta and attend NAIT for Television and Radio Broadcasting, pursuing a job in film.

      I wanted to make a blog that really encompassed three things I love to do hence the Cook, Create, and Contemplate. Really this blog is for the freedom of thinking and creation. The things you can come to expect from the triple C brand is tried and true recipes, exploration of personal and featured art/creation, and posts of the ramblings of a millennial Edmontonian. I will also post about things going on around me and interesting things you can do yourself.

     I hope you will join me on this journey of expression, and check back every Wednesday for a new post. Leave a comment below and subscribe to join the Cook, Create, and Contemplate community.

Comments

Popular Posts